x

Can I turn off "Do you want to clock in?" screen for some employees?

Only one of my employees using time card tracking, the rest are commission based. How can I turn off the screen that asks everyone to clock in every time POS or Appts applications are opened? I only want one person to have the clock-in option.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Can I turn off "Do you want to clock in?" screen for some employees?

Hello @AWholeNewYou, this is an interesting feature request.

While we don't have this ability right now, I'll make sure to pass the suggestion along to the Team Management team. I've gone ahead and moved your thread to the feature request board so we can track it! 

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out! 🙂

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @AWholeNewYou, this is an interesting feature request.

While we don't have this ability right now, I'll make sure to pass the suggestion along to the Team Management team. I've gone ahead and moved your thread to the feature request board so we can track it! 

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out! 🙂

Message 2 of 5

I have the same problem, I'm the owner and I don't want to be clocking in and out everytime I use the terminal. Is there any advance to make this worK?

Thank you

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

I really wish they would put in a comission tracking option at the check out. There is no way for me to add in which employee sold the item without clocking or logging out and back in. This is the only feature we are missing for the spa.

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hey @Exhale906, thanks for checking in. It sounds like you'll want to use the Employee Management feature and sign in with a device code. With that, each of your employees would be able to sign in/out of a shared device and process a sale using a four digit PIN. From there, you'll be able to review each payment associated with each employee in the online Square Dashboard.

For more information, have a look here: Create Device Codes. Hope this helps—please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 5 of 5