x

Can reoccurring clients set up an "account" where they do not have to reenter their info and credit

Can reoccurring clients set up an "account" where they do not have to reenter their info and credit

Can this be done in the appointment app?

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Can reoccurring clients set up an "account" where they do not have to reenter their in

Hello @OldFox

I know this has been a long time coming, but earlier this year Square Appointments released customer profiles. When a customer goes to book an appointment it will automatically save their information for future appointments. Check out the screen shot below! 

Image from iOS (2).png

3 Comments
Square

@OldFox - This is definitely a feature request that I've heard from our Square Appointments customers. This feature would not only give back time to our sellers' clients, but also remove friction when booking. I'm happy to share your feedback with our product liaison team. For more details on the feature request process, check out this thread

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Status changed to: Fixed

Hello @OldFox

I know this has been a long time coming, but earlier this year Square Appointments released customer profiles. When a customer goes to book an appointment it will automatically save their information for future appointments. Check out the screen shot below! 

Image from iOS (2).png