x

How do I order the Square Register?

how do i order the Square Register

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Go to your square dashboard. At the bottom click order a reader. Scroll down and click on square hardware. There you will find the hardware you need.

Hope this helps.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Best Answer

Go to your square dashboard. At the bottom click order a reader. Scroll down and click on square hardware. There you will find the hardware you need.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 7

Thanks

Message 3 of 7

There is nowhere that says to order a square.  They keep trying to set up a web page.  What is the exact wording, PLEASE, of the button to click.  I don't see it.  Thank you.

Message 4 of 7
Square Community Moderator

@Patriotsun you can order the Square Register on our shop page. Here is the link to order the hardware, and you will click "add to cart" when you want to purchase it.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 7

I cannot find how to receive my free square register.  The link above took me to the Square site but when I clicked on free reader, it took my back to my Square dashboard.  Please HELP!!!

Message 6 of 7
Alumni

Do you mean the free Square Magstripe reader? The system will apply the discount at checkout if you're brand new to Square and never had an account with us in the past. If you need assistance ordering one, reach out to our CS Team

@lnolson

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7