x

Appointments App: Review and checkout is not showing up

I am new to Square Appointments, and have made a test appointment to check it out.  When I click the appointment on the calendar on my phone or laptop it brings up the appointment details, gives me the option to mark as no-show or cancel appointment, but no option for checking out.  I see on the tutorial that when the appointment is selected from the calendar the next screen is where the details can be reviewed, changes made, and check out may be selected...I just can't get any checkout options to come up. Am I missing something??

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller

I'm not sure as it should be there and I don't know all the tips and tricks of the appointment app settings.  any suggestions @katieand?

I would say the quickest way to get it figured out is to give Square a call.

https://squareup.com/help/contact

Click "Other"

Click "I don't see my issue"

Click "Call Support"

Write down your Customer Code

Call 1  855  700  6000

Message 2 of 7

Thank you, I will be giving them a shout.

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Hello @carrie_rctm! Helen here form the Community team.

Just to confirm, you won't see Review and Check Out from the Calendar on your computer. But you should see the Review and Check Out button from the Appointments app if you're using the early access version on an Android device or if you're using the iOS version on an iPhone.

If you don't see this option in the app definitely call our Customer Success team and they can take a closer look!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 7
Super Seller

Thanks, I wasn't sure what the status of the different versions was for checkout.

Message 5 of 7
Admin

You're welcome! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 7

Thank you, I will give a call.

Message 7 of 7