x

When I go into view invoices, it says "unable to display invoices. Please try again" since Friday

When I go into view invoices, it says "unable to display invoices.  Please try again".   It has said this since friday.  

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Hi all,

I was just curious if anyone else has come across this problem...  Whenever I go to my invoices (on my computer only), it says 'Unable to display invoices. Please try again.'

Any idea on what I could do?  Or if there's anything I even CAN do..?  It's been saying this for two days now. 😞

Message 2 of 13
Square Community Moderator

Hi @tedratado

It looks like another seller was running into this same issue. 

Try the troubleshooting sets mentioned above and let us know if that helps. 

Message 3 of 13
Super Seller

There does seem to be an issue multiple people are having with invoices.  I can see mine, but I would recommend clearing your browser cache, closing your browser and restarting it, or trying a different browser (like chrome, firefox, safari, or edge).  

Message 4 of 13

Hi @andersondesigns

I'm able to view my invoices as well, so that does sound strange. 

I'd try clearing your cache or switching web browsers like @VanKalkerFarms mentioned to see if that helps. 

Let us know if this keeps happening and we can investigate a bit more. 

Message 5 of 13

I am having the same issue since Friday and have cleared my cache, restarted my computer etc. Still no results!

Message 6 of 13
Super Seller

Try a different browser like Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, etc.  I don't know what this page is doing that is not working in some people's browser.

Message 7 of 13

@KacyMeinecke Let me know if this is still happening when you switch to a different browser. That definitely shouldn't be happening, but I'm able to pull up the invoices tab on my end with no error message. 

Message 8 of 13

SAME PROBLEM.  Very upset.

Message 9 of 13

When I opened it with chrome it worked but typically I use safari and it is still not working on it.  It is frustrating (while I know not hard) to have to open a different browser 

Message 10 of 13

@andersondesigns I just tested this on Safari and it loaded up as well. 

Have you tried updating your web browser to the latest version?

@JenniferSampson Have you tried any of the troubleshooting steps mentioned above?

It's important when replying to these types of threads to indicate what you've tried so far and if you've tried the suggested tips with no solution. 

This way, I can go back to our Engineering Team and let them know that there might be an underlying issue that we're not aware of. 

Message 11 of 13

Woohoo ! It just started working again today! 

Yesterday I tried refreshing browser, clearing all cache, and it didn't work. I didn't try a different browser though. 

Message 12 of 13

Glad to hear @KacyMeinecke and thanks for letting us know!

Message 13 of 13