x

Point of Sale Reporting: I need to know when my last report was run

Before the last update, when making a custom report, a list of all past reports, including when they were run and for what time frame, was available. This was helpful, as employees run a report to get their tips, and they need to know what time the last person pulled tips so they can run a report starting from that time so there is no overlap.

With the new update, I don't know where to find this info. Help?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@SFSBakery I'm so sorry to keep you waiting for a reply here.

I shared your post with the Reporting team and they are aware of this change. The good news is they are working on a solution that will help you to see when the last report was run. We received similar feedback from other sellers so we know this feature is important. Thank you for your feedback! 

The less good news is I can't share a timeline for when solution will be available - it should be quite soon but that's as much as I can say. Please continue to update your Point of Sale app when a new version is available in the App Store. I really appreciate your patience in the meantime.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

@SFSBakery I'm so sorry to keep you waiting for a reply here.

I shared your post with the Reporting team and they are aware of this change. The good news is they are working on a solution that will help you to see when the last report was run. We received similar feedback from other sellers so we know this feature is important. Thank you for your feedback! 

The less good news is I can't share a timeline for when solution will be available - it should be quite soon but that's as much as I can say. Please continue to update your Point of Sale app when a new version is available in the App Store. I really appreciate your patience in the meantime.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2