x

My Customize button all of the sudden stopped working when creating an invoice.

I have used the customize button for the last 6 months to add tax to my invoices as sometimes I offer no tax or shipping options.  It also allows me to make shipping a line item and not charge tax on the shipping.  All of the sudden, I cant use the customize button.  It is visible, but nothing happens when I push it.  Can anyone offer any assistance on why this happened all of the sudden and how to fix it.  Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hello @lanaibennett! That sounds really frustrating, I'm sorry about that. This might be caused by your web browser. Clearing your browsing history or switching to a new browser should help.

When you have a chance I recommend that you go through each of these Dashboard troubleshooting steps. If the Customize button is still unresponsive, reply here to let me know which browser you use to access your Square Dashboard so I can investigate further! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 5

After further investigation I can use my mouse to move the cursor there and get it to work, but I can no longer operate the customize button with my touchscreen.  It is a Dell laptop.  So frustrating!

Message 3 of 5

I am using Google Chrome as my browser and I have a touchscreen laptop.  The touchscreen will work everywhere else on your page, except for the customize button.  I have been using the touchscreen for the customze button for over 5 months.  So frustrating!

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

Hey @lanaibennett - Taking over for Helen here.

That's definitely strange if you've been using our device without issue previously. I would recommend reaching out to our CS team so that they can advise any next steps to troubleshoot or open a ticket with our engineering team to see if they can reproduce your issue and investigate.

Hope that gets resolved quickly for you! 🤞🏼

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 5 of 5