x

Square captial

So I am at 82 percent of my first loan. I am wanting another one is it smart to pay it off? Was wondering if I would get loan faster? When I send email to company they say they will let me know when I am qualify.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hello @Sdhslc!

Thank you for your post and your interest in more Square Capital! As long as you are in good standing with your Square Capital loan, there is no wrong or right way to pay it off. If you choose to pay it off early, there is no penalty and your account will be reevaluated within two weeks. If you choose to not prepay and continue to make the minimum payments, your account may be eligible when your loan is closer to being repaid. 

Either way, your account will be reevalutated for loan eligibility. If you are eligible, you will be notified and have three new offers on your Square Dashboard.  Please note that we can’t guarantee that another offer will be extended before or after the current plan is completed. 

Thank you for your patience and keep rockin' it! 

Message 2 of 4

Will I be able to see offer on my phone?

Message 3 of 4
Square

Hi @Sdhslc! Thanks for your question. 

Yes, if you have access to your Dashboard on your phone, you will be able to see any offers that are avaliable. 📲

Message 4 of 4