x

I can't get my purchased domain working on website link!

I bought a domain from Google on Squareup's website, "treasure-goodies.com". After purchase, it asks you to give about 74 hours for changes but nothing has happened, even though it says if you bought from google domains you don't need to do anything, well i didnt and NOTHING happened(Pic#1). Then i did some research and found out you gotta point your dns n stuff, tried that and i'm not sure if i'm doing it wrong or if this isnt the solution.  THIS IS SUPER ANNOYING AND IT MAKING ME MAD. I have a LOT of potential customers who keep asking about the link to the product but my website is still not up and running AND WHY CAN I NOT CONTACT SQUAREUP SUPPORT DIRECTLY WITH AN EMAIL AND SCREENSHOTS SO THEY JUST MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME!? HOW DO I CONNECT GOOGLE TO SQUAREUP!? MY STORE IS UP AND RUNNING AND ACCEPTING ORDERS....eXCEPT ITS NOT!

Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 3.13.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-02 at 3.05.23 PM.png

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

tried and tested everything, pointing domain, dns, cname, connecting third party domain, waiting 72 hours, removing "www" and testing my URL which is "working great!" but when you visit link it says "Page not found" or "business not found" and both times has "visit square" link under. made a thread here before, contacted support, and so far i got jack. if someone cracks it, please help me.

Message 2 of 3
Admin

@TreasureGoodies I'm really sorry for the frustration this has caused! One thing to keep in mind is if you purchased your domain from Google from your Dashboard you don't need to edit your DNS records

If you custom domain still isn't working, go ahead and call our Cusotmer Success team so they can take a closer look and escalate this to our Engineering team if needed. Or, if you prefer, I can start an email case for you with the CS team. Just reply here to let me know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3