x

Sent a newsletter and Microsoft wont allow the link to my shop to open... identifies it as a unsafe

I have been using the Marketing feature and although not 100% happy with it... it did what it needed to. Tonight I sent out a newsletter with a link to my shop and no one can open microsoft wont allow it and marks it as unsafe..... its not my link thats the problem but the tracking it goes with it.. as in Square's tracking (to let me know how many opened it etc) sooooooooo if that is the case then it defeats the purpase and pretty much everyone has microsoft/outlook installed in their computers. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @Ccshopgirl2018, welcome to the seller community and thank you for bringing this up.

I'm sorry for the frustration. If you haven't already, can you get in touch with our CS Team, and send an example of the campaign plus an email address where the message is restricted? They will be able to take a closer look and escalate internally for a closer look. Again, thank you for taking the time to flag this—we're always working to make improvements based on seller feedback.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2