x

We lost the key to our Cash drawer. How can I order a new ones?

I have square cash drawer. We lost the keys. How can I order the keys? 

Also i have apply get free square credit card swipe but i don't receive about a week already. 

Can you please help me find out?

what phone number I can call get customer service is humman not machine, please.

thank you 

Samantha 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

@SB - Welcome to the Seller Community, and happy to help out. To get started, for new questions, I'd suggest that you create a new thread in the community. That will make it easier for other sellers to find your question, as well as help you out.

As for your quesiton, if you need a replacement key, just locate the key code, which can be found on the lock of your cash drawer, and then contact APG to order a new one.

As for your reader, Square magstripe readers typically take 10 days to be delivered, but there can sometimes be shipping-related delays with USPS. You can check your order status at any time from Order Status in your online Dashboard.

If you need a reader before the expected delivery date, you can purchase one at a participating retailer near you. While they do cost $10 in stores, you’ll find a $10 redemption code within the packaging which you can enter at Square.com. You can redeem only one redemption code per Square account.

For more details on how to reach us over the phone, check out this thread. Hope this helps!

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 3

@SB If this is an emergency for normal business operation and you are unable to wait for the suggestions that @Sean provided. The register locks are standard and you can get some great advise from a professional locksmith in your area.  

You could also take the register to a locksmith and request a new lock or serial numbered copy of the key be installed or created. You may want to take a business card with you to insure credibility as owner of the register.   🙂 

Message 3 of 3