x

Embedding Appointments Code in Website - can it be customized?

The current calendar apointment system I use, Coconut, allows users to customize the widget to embed in websites. So, on my website, I have one page with appointments that get booked for my private office, and one page that is for a contract I have where clients book me at another location. 

Does Square appointments allow me to customize the widget so that I can separate the two?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Welcome to the seller community, @Cielia, and thanks for bringing this up!

I went to check on this and the ability to customize the widget to the degree that you've laid out isn't available at this time. That being said, I'll be sure to surface your post and why it's important with our Appointments Team. For now, you might consider embedding the same widget on both pages, but making sure that the service description is clear with regard to contract vs. office visit.

We are tracking similar requests in this thread: Can you customize Colors in Square Appointments Widget? I'd suggest subscribing there for immediate updates as any other developments come through.

Appreciate your patience, and please don't hesitate to let us know if any questions remain.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2