Scholar

deleted page

Team Weebly,

On working i have unexpectedly deleted my FAQ page containg 15 questions. it is really important to me and kindly requested to restore the FAQ page containg 15 questions . Please help me out ASAP. looking forward .

5 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: deleted page

I've restored that page back to your site, @sharma. Can you check and let me know if that was the one you needed?

- Adam
Community Manager
Scholar

Dear Mr @Adam

I'm sorry it wasn't that page. The FAQ ehiwh I have unexpectedly deleted has 14-15 FAQ's.  The first question in faq

is WHAT IS AMIGO? please kindly requested to have a look as that page is really important. Looking forward for your response.

Thank you

Community Manager

I restored every page I could, but none of them seem to have the content you are looking for @sharma. Is it possible that you deleted the content from the page before deleting the page itself?

- Adam
Community Manager
Scholar

@Adam I have published the page. After publishing I have found that I have two FAQ pages so immediately I have started editing it and all of sudden unexpected I have deleted the whole pages of FAQ.. I haven't deleted the contract.. I have deleted the page itself Smiley Sad

Community Manager

Unfortunately, there's nothing else I can restore for you @sharma. Sorry! Smiley Sad

- Adam
Community Manager