x

Star TSP650 not showing up in Square

We just had Comcast out and they changed our network settings and in doing so, knocked our printer/cash drawer off the network. I have followed the steps to add the printer to the network but Square still can't see the printer. Lavu is able to communicate with the printer because I can manually enter the IP address, but I cannot get Square to interface with it at all. Anyone have any ideas? Or at least an idea of where to start? Any help is so appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @MalteseBar, I'm sorry no one's followed up with you! 

Have you tried our troubleshooting steps for printers? These steps typically get Ethernet Printers up and running again. 

I'll keep an eye out for your reply! 

Message 2 of 4

I have same issue, it used to work before and now wont. I'm an IT tech and I have done verything. It will print if I get out from square and open the Internet browser. But I can't be doing that for every reciept

Message 3 of 4

That's super weird @Msiliezar

I recommend reaching out to our Customer Success Team so they can troubleshoot over the phone with you. If the issue persists they might recommend filling a warranty claim for the printer or file a bug with our Engineering team. 

Message 4 of 4