x

Connecting Square to my Wix website to accept credit/debit cards.

SOOOOO I connected my square account to my wix website for people to purchase my course/subscription and when they try to purchase the plan but a message pops up and says "We're not able to accept online payments at the moment". My paypal method works but not my credit and debit cards work. Can anyone help me out? I'm so lost!

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@JohnForTheWin

If you log into your Square Dashboard, and go to your Apps section, click on My Apps- do you show Wix linked there? If so, it may be a good idea to attempt to unlink the Wix account and re-link.

If you are still having issues with the integration after that, you will want to reach out to Wix support as they manage the integrations with Square.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Best Answer

@JohnForTheWin

If you log into your Square Dashboard, and go to your Apps section, click on My Apps- do you show Wix linked there? If so, it may be a good idea to attempt to unlink the Wix account and re-link.

If you are still having issues with the integration after that, you will want to reach out to Wix support as they manage the integrations with Square.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 6

Thank you so much Kelly! I am extremely new to the square platform. So is there any way you can help me out with even linking it and un-linking it? I am pretty sure I linked the wix app but I have no idea how to un-link it. Thank you again!

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hey @JohnForTheWin! Helen here stepping in for Kelly. There is some ifnmation about adding Square as your Payment Provider on the Wix Support Center, but it might be worth contacting Wix's Support team directly so they can help you get set up ASAP!  

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 6

Sup Helen,

So I did do all that btw. Wix told me they will transfer my request to their tech support team when I was talking to them on the phone yesterday. Square told me to reach them back if Wix can't help me out. I don't want to bring you into this mess but I am SOO confused because I am preeeetty sure I did everything correctly. status says "active on checkout". But thanks for the help! Really appreciate it.

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Thanks for your patience with this @JohnForTheWin! If you have any trouble make a note of your case number with Wix and give our team a call!  

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 6