x

Appointment phone number for customers

I just tested my appointments, when I received the test text stating I had booked an appointment the phone number was a different phone number than my own. Is there a way I can set the number to match my number instead of the 415-200-3805 number?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

At this time, we don't offer the ability to send reminder messages from your own personal phone number. I can definitely see how this could create a more personal experience for you and your customers. I 

I'll be sure to pass your thoughts along to our product liaison team. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Best Answer

At this time, we don't offer the ability to send reminder messages from your own personal phone number. I can definitely see how this could create a more personal experience for you and your customers. I 

I'll be sure to pass your thoughts along to our product liaison team. 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 2 of 10

Is there any update on this?  I have people thinking they got a wrong number text

Message 3 of 10
Square

@masonrh - Thanks for the taking the time to share your interest for this functionality. While I don't have any sort of update to offer right now, please check out this thread for more details on the feature request process. 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 4 of 10

Hello,

I noticed that when my scheduler confirmed a scheduled appointment with a patient, the confirmation message came from a number different than my own. Can anyone explain this to me so I can explain to my patient?

Thank you!

AcuJulia

Message 5 of 10
Square

Hi @AcuJulia — It looks like another seller had the same question, and received an answer. Check out this thread for more details. 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 6 of 10

I currently use the text message reminder feature to remind clients of upcoming appointments. However, these messages come from a Square phone number. I want these appointment reminders to come from an @icloud email address that I use to communicate with my clients when setting up and rescheduling their appointments. Is it possible to have Square send these reminders from my @icloud email address?

Message 7 of 10
Alumni

Sadly not - there isn't a way to configure your personal mobile number or email to send appointment notifications at this time. 

@nounandnoun

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 10

Is there a way to have a text or email sent to a client a day or two prior to their appointment?

Message 9 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Hi @SaraElizabeth and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing thread that goes over sending these yourself.

You're not able to send text reminders yourself but text/email reminders are already automatically if you have it switched on in > Communications on the Appointments Dash. They're sent to the customer unless they opt out after the first one.

Read more here from the Support Center. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 10 of 10