Explorer

restoring deleted site

i accidentally deleted a site and i want to recover it. is there anyway possible i can get the site back?

145 REPLIES
Employee Moderator

Re: restoring deleted site

@heberino23, I have emailed you with more details, but I have restored what I found deleted in your account.

Explorer

thank you so much
Explorer

@Brodiedo you think you can help me recover a site I accidentally deleted as well??

Employee Moderator

Hey there! If you can specify the title of the site, that will help track the specific one down so we can check it out.

Explorer

I did the same thing Smiley Happy - Looks like the place to post. My site was Layne McDonald Ministries, www.laynemcdonald.weebly.com, I totally deleted the thing and did not mean to. You can you please help? Thanks! It might be www.laynemcdonaldministries.weebly.com. Thanks!

Community Manager

You had more than one site called that, @layne, so I restored both of them.  If you check each out in the editor you should be able to figure out which was the one you needed back.  Be sure to change the site address back to what you were using before you publish again.

- Adam
Community Manager
Explorer

Hello ADMIN,

i accidentally deleted a site and rwsently i have created same site address. but i want to recover that site content. is there anyway possible i can get the site back?

Scholar

could you help me too? Mine was called happy-game.weebly.com and it was shared with me, I had administrator access

Explorer

hey, I accidentally deleted a site name " destinationharmony.com " and I want to recover it. can you help me to get the site back?

Thanks