x
Beta Member

Automatic discount not available in invoices

I have a discount set up as automatic with particular items. It works when you just do a standard transaction. However, these items many times are done through invoices. I only recently converted the discount to an automatic discount. I went to set up an invoice and the automatic discount is not showing up nor is it available in add discount. Am I setting up something wrong? How can I get it to work on invoices? Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @limbmma8.  According to the Square Help document on discounts, automatic discounts are not currently available on invoices.  Sadly I do not know any possible workaround to this limitation.  If you want, you should head over to the Ideate Board and submit a feature request to the Invoices Team.  That will get the ball rolling for an evaluation of your request.  

IMG_4928.jpeg

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 2