x
Beta Member

15 Successful Square Loans, All Paid Off Early - No New Offer Due To Dispute

I'm posting here because Square has made it impossible to speak with an understanding human being on this issue. I'm also certain they've went to an AI chat bot to answer their emails.

I have successfully paid 15 Square loans, all early. I just paid off my most recent loan. Every single indicator is green. My processing volume and projected growth are through the roof. Yet, because I've had 3 disputes in the last year, customer's who didn't read their agreements, and I have one of those currently open, I am not being offered a new loan. Based on risk and reward, has anyone been in this situation and had success getting Square to reevaluate the algorithm that is hurting their offer?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @ShotsByJosh,

Due to the nature of your post being account specific, I've moved it to a private board per our Community guidelines. The Seller Community is intended for seller to seller conversations and we do not have access to account specifics here. I escalated your account to an Account Services team member who can take a closer look since other sellers won't be able to assist with this here from the Community.

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Ive gotten zero help on this.

Message 3 of 3