x

Hello I saw where you were going to look into one of your customers real Jubilee for a loan and I wo

I want to start by saying Square is a wonderful credit card merchant. I would very much like someone to review my account I paid off my first Loan in May 2017. I am processing more credit cards now than I was when I received the loan. I know there are a lot of factors to go in to deciding a loan. I have reached out via email but always get the same automated response. I am going to be with square whether I receive a loan or not, because it is the best when I have used so far. Thank you

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Good morning! This is Ray, with Ray's services. I saw a thread where you said you were going to look into one of your customers account for a new loan. I paid off my loan in May of 2017 in early time. I could use another loan at this point I understand that there are many factors and every time that I've asked the square support I get the same automated response could you please look into my account also? I will stay with square whether I get a new loan or not because it is the best that I have used so far.

Message 2 of 6

Good morning! This is Ray, with Ray's services. I saw a thread where you said you were going to look into one of your customers account for a new loan. I paid off my loan in May of 2017 in early time. I could use another loan at this point I understand that there are many factors and every time that I've asked the square support I get the same automated response could you please look into my account also? I will stay with square whether I get a new loan or not because it is the best that I have used so far.

Message 3 of 6
Square

Hi @Raysservices! Thank you for your post and your interest in Square Capital. I am Regina from the Square Capital team. I see that another member of the Square Capital team has emailed you a response about your inquiry. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to respond to that email chain. You may also want to check out our Town Square Blog where you can get more information about Square Capital eligibility. Thank you for your patience and understanding! 

Message 4 of 6

Good morning to you Ma'am. Thank you for your response but I would still like to know why I am ineligible for a new Square Capital loan. I am processing more credit cards now and I did when I got the first loan and it's been paid off since May of 2017. I am a small business and I was counting on another loan which never materialized. It seems that your criteria for obtaining a loan has changed but no one will let me know what I need to do so that I can be granted another loan. I don't want to hear the same thing that I've heard in every response because evidently it is not accurate it can't be.

Message 5 of 6

Hey Ray, did you ever get another offer??

Message 6 of 6