x

Hold on loan availability and customer service from loan department.

Does anyone experience worst customer service from loan department? My account was hacked last year and hacker transferred loan available money into checking account and than transfer into his account. I immediately put on hold on any future loan. Now since last 3 week i am calling them every day and remove hold so i can be available for loan but instead of that they are just copying and pasting standard Answer that i am not available for the loan yet. I called 20 times but they refused to understand my concerns 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hmm, honestly I don't think I have seen any one post this yet? I was hacked 18th month ago or so and they wiped out my whole bank account and I got it back that day. I did stop my card payments going into that account and then added new account the next day. I had to call regular customer service and explained everything and no issues and the next day money went in just fine and I've received 2 or 3 loans since then. I know not the same issues 😕  there are a few on here that have had issues with loan customer service and getting to the right person and pass the scripted response I believe it took her like 8 times to get through to them what the problem was and I don't know if she did or not yet? Glitzy Cow is her name. You should be able to scroll down and see her comments and maybe she has a different or direct number to get to the right person. Let me tag in a couple of people ok. @GlitzyCow I remember you had customer service issues and didn't know if you finally got through past the scripted response or not? This is the first one I've seen where their account got hacked along with the loan and it's throwing him into the not eligible process and can't get them to understand its been cleared up for sometime now. There's a hold on it somewhere and it needs to lifted if he could get the to the right place. Thank you. You are the only one I remember calling multiple times and then got them to her you. Hopefully, an admin will see this and get you there as well! Good luck to you and I hope someone can help you!

Message 2 of 4

Thank you so much. You understood me much better than square team. I hope person you tagged reply in this post. But you got my points. It’s square loan department who doesn’t know what to do once account was put on hold after getting hacked and how to remove that hold so business can be eligible again. 

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

Yes, it's hard it seems to get pass the regular ones answering the phones and getting you to the loan department people.  They are assuming you are calling regarding "just a loan" and no, you need a person to actually get into your account and physically remove the hold to get you back into the algorithm process again. Mine was regular customer service and just needed to hold my credit card transfers for 1 day until I added new account and boom done. The gentleman I had was amazing and wasn't getting off that phone until my transfer went through successfully and I could see it in my bank and he could on his end. I know not the same as yours but the one I tagged in I remember she had to call and call and was telling them I'm not asking about a loan but a hold on her account type thing. Let me try I believe is an admin here @isabelle she is my go to. She can at least tag in the right person! She is my super star! 

Message 4 of 4