x

How long after payoff did a new offer come?

First off. I understand each offer is unique and accounts reviewed each day and all the standard lines from Capital . I am just curous as too how long after a laon is paid in full (not early payoff) did some sellers recieve new offers. We finished our 11th loan last week and had gotten used to getting a new offer long before the last was paid off. So, that alll being said, who has recieved a new offer after 100% and how long after did you get it?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Very dissapointed in Square. After 11 loans, processing over 300k so far this year, using and paying for Square Services like payroll, employee managament etc, we are told we are not eliligable for another loan at this time. I understand something has changed, it would be great if someone would tell us what. I get they are flooded with people just like me upset about the situation, but do feel that we are due an explenation as to why this is happening.

Message 2 of 3
Square

Hi @aftwcedarkey

Thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with waiting to become eligible for a loan. At this time, we are not able to go into specifics about the requirements of qualifying for a loan because it is proprietary.

I will share your feedback about the current process with the rest of the Capital team.

Message 3 of 3