x

If I made a loan payment through dashboard does that make me ineligible from receiving another offe

If I made a payment for my loan through dashboard, does that make me ineligible from receiving another offer.

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Not at all... just as long as you keep up with minimum payments, you'll still be eligible for other loans. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Best Answer

Not at all... just as long as you keep up with minimum payments, you'll still be eligible for other loans. 

Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

No, it does not disqualify you from getting another loan.

It doesn't make you get a new loan offer any quicker either. No one knows when loans are offered, the size, and the terms.

Most of my loans come at around 75-80% of my previous loan paid off. Some people have reported paying 100% of their loan and not getting an offer for a while.

My last loan was $7,200 at 18.25% daily sales, my new loan is $7,800 at 16.5% daily sales. It is not as big as I would want, I'm hoping to get around 10-15K so I can buy pallets of inventory, but I took it as to make history with Square that I am good to repay my loans. Perhaps this will also look good to a bank if I ever decide to get outside funding.

So there is no science to when you get a loan offer. Just keep making sales, get a nice mix of new and repeat customers, and keep on trucking. It comes when you least expect it. I was actually anticipating my new loan offer for like 3 weeks now, when I finally gave up on the idea it popped up yesterday evening. I was offered, approved, and paid in less than 1 hour.

Orlando Perrone
Owner
Perrone Technologies: The Computer Shop
www.perronetech.net
Message 3 of 3