x

Issues with processing volume being incorrect on the eligibility page?

Is anyone having issues with the square loans dashboard and the processing volume stating? It needs work when this is incorrect, does this affect loan offers?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Deet!

Thank you for reaching out!

The information shown on your eligibility page is usually refreshed in real time. We are aware of the issue with the data on the eligibility page not updating. However, our engineering team has already fixed the issue and the data displayed is up-to-date. You can see the last date and time your loan eligibility was evaluated under “Eligibility factors.”

Keep in mind, if you have not processed payments through your Square account recently, the data may not be updated until you process payments again. Your account is still being reviewed for loan eligibility as normal. If you become eligible, you’ll be notified directly on your Square Dashboard and via email.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Sammie_C
Square Loans Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

I know they had some issues a couple days ago? I'm not sure if that affected it or not? I just received a loan so I don't look at daily. I just checked mine and all green. On the other loan pages all seems to be ok, besides just waiting for it. 

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Deet!

Thank you for reaching out!

The information shown on your eligibility page is usually refreshed in real time. We are aware of the issue with the data on the eligibility page not updating. However, our engineering team has already fixed the issue and the data displayed is up-to-date. You can see the last date and time your loan eligibility was evaluated under “Eligibility factors.”

Keep in mind, if you have not processed payments through your Square account recently, the data may not be updated until you process payments again. Your account is still being reviewed for loan eligibility as normal. If you become eligible, you’ll be notified directly on your Square Dashboard and via email.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Sammie_C
Square Loans Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 3 of 3