x

When should i get another offer?

Have had 2 loans with Capital that I got new offers around 70% repaid. At 72% now and haven't got another offer. Just wondering?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi there @Orange54, happy Friday! Thanks so much for your question. If you haven't gotten another loan offer yet, you can check out this article for more information: Becoming Eligible for Another Loan Through Square Capital

Please keep in mind that eligibility is not guaranteed and we can't provide a timeframe in which offers may appear, but we are constantly evaluating your account!  

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Best Answer

Hi there @Orange54, happy Friday! Thanks so much for your question. If you haven't gotten another loan offer yet, you can check out this article for more information: Becoming Eligible for Another Loan Through Square Capital

Please keep in mind that eligibility is not guaranteed and we can't provide a timeframe in which offers may appear, but we are constantly evaluating your account!  

Message 2 of 4

I’ve been with square for 4 months grossing over 10,000 in sales will they offer my company a loan? 

Message 3 of 4

It’s computer generated so keep checking your notifications 

Message 4 of 4