x
Beta Member

how do you get a square loan

if you get paid in cash or on cashapp or by cash how can you qualify for a square loan. i have cash app statements and yearly payroll statements. i can prove my business income. that isnt a problem i just need a loan im in some trouble and i kind of need a loan its a emergency

Hailey Rowcliff
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @Hailey96544.  Square Loans are based entirely on credit/debit card processing volume.  This is because Square Loans are basically merchant advance loans that are automatically paid back with a fixed percentage of each card transaction, which allows Square to ensure that they are getting repaid regularly.  If you are not processing credit/debit cards you can not qualify for a Square Loan.  Also, we can not apply for a Square Loan.  Loan offers, if we are eligible, come automatically.  It seems like you’ll need to reach out to a traditional lender (bank, etc) for your needs.

I wish you well.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 2