x

loan paused when business closed

is there a way to pause your loan without penalty if you closed your business

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

(Edited 7/5/22 by me)

@Ambers11 Square reached out to you below.  As such, my thoughts and advice are no longer relevant.  I wish you the best as you navigate this tough time.  I’m sorry that you are having to deal with this.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 3
Community Team

Hi @Ambers11,

Thanks for reaching out!

We know running a business is hard work, and there may come a time when you want to sell or close your business. Please contact us if you are planning on closing or selling your business and your business has an outstanding Square loan.

To learn more, visit our Support Center.

Jules
Square Loans Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 3 of 3