x
Beta Member

How do i manage the individual membership subscriptions?

Hey guys

I've recently set up an online membership through my website for cake decorating tutorials etc.  I'm trying to work out how to get into the details of each member so I can give them a free month etc.  I can't find anywhere other than the orders page that indicates they are members.  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey @PoppyT,

You should be able to view and manage your subscriptions from the Subscriptions tab in your Dashboard. Please let us know how you go!

Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

I tried that.  It doesn't give me any option to manage any of them.  That tab just shows the subscriptions I personally have for the business such as loyalty and team plus etc

Message 3 of 6

The hyperlink above will take you to online subscriptions @PoppyT, rather than Account & Settings > Business > Pricining & Subscriptions. You can also get there from the menu:

Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

Yes that's what I choose. And it doesn't do anything other than show me I have a subscription membership but no options to make any adjustments to individuals such as give a free month to current members etc.  

Message 5 of 6

While it's not possible to create a 100% discount for a subscription payment, you could still offer a discount on an upcoming subscription payment. The minimum amount to be paid on a subscription / invoice would be $1. To get started: 

1. Select a current subscription. 
  2. Click on an upcoming or outstanding subscription payment.
  3. This will take you to Square Invoices. From here, select > Edit.
  4. Select > Add discount and create a discount.
  5. Once you're done, select Update. You'll be able to send your customer an update from here, too. 

Let us know if this could be a workable workaround for you! 

Message 6 of 6