x
Beta Member

Edit Pick Pick Time Post Order

Recently I was able to adjust the pick up time after a customer placed their order.  Its was truly incredible and really worked well for our business.  Now it is gone and the *edit pick up time is no longer accessible to me on the square website under our customers orders.  Can you let me know if this is a feature I need to re-activate or did you eliminate this beautiful feature?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @coneywaffle

Thank you for reaching out in the Community! 

It sounds like the feature was removed through a recent update. I would be more than happy to tag this for our Product Team as something to bring back. 

I can see how much you and other sellers would utilize this feature to better your business. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

I know this question is rather old - and maybe it's already been answered elsewhere, but you can edit an order (including pick-up time) when you view your orders here https://squareup.com/dashboard/orders/overview

Look on the right side under "Edit Order" find the •••  select "View Detail" and items in blue can be edited and saved. 

This editing is not available yet in the square.online or mobile app where you see 'Orders'. 

And if you are wanting customers to select their own pick-up time, we are waiting for that feature to be added. In the meantime, you can add the Notes field to your order form and tell customers to request the time they want. You then edit the order as described above and send text or email to the customer to confirm the new time.

Message 3 of 3