x

Printing on-line orders

We just launched our website "thepumpingcompany.square.site" and cannot get 2 receipts to print, which we are used to because our POS is set up that way.

Also, we cannot seem to get our prices to print on the single receipt we do get...Help Please. Square support has been unable to help!

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @Carlosbjr !

When you say receipt, I'm assuming you're talking about an itemized receipt versus order tickets?

Since receipts are automatically emailed to online customers, the system doesn't automatically print receipts.

When you're in your Orders section of the POS, you are only able to print order tickets, which don't have the price points printed on them. In order to get an itemized receipt with prices from the POS, you'll need to complete the order in the orders screen first (mark as ready or mark as delivered depending on the order type). Once the order is complete the order will show up in the transactions section of the app. You can print a full itemized receipt from there.

Hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @Carlosbjr !

When you say receipt, I'm assuming you're talking about an itemized receipt versus order tickets?

Since receipts are automatically emailed to online customers, the system doesn't automatically print receipts.

When you're in your Orders section of the POS, you are only able to print order tickets, which don't have the price points printed on them. In order to get an itemized receipt with prices from the POS, you'll need to complete the order in the orders screen first (mark as ready or mark as delivered depending on the order type). Once the order is complete the order will show up in the transactions section of the app. You can print a full itemized receipt from there.

Hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 3

Thank you Ryan, I'll give it a go!

Carlos

Message 3 of 3