x

Feature Request: Show fees on Transactions display

The Transactions report shows Net Sales. It would be nice if there was a column labeled "Fees" and a third column labeled "Deposit" so I can quickly see the full details of each sale. This is very important to us for updating Quickbooks. For now, I can click on each sale to view the total sale and total deposit. I have to use a calculator to get the fee amount. Since Square already has this info handy, why not show it please? 🙂

Another useful change would be to have a Print button for a transaction so that I could print a hardcopy including the fees and amount deposited for our financial records.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @chambernh! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Seller Community. I completely hear your feedback, but one way to get this information will be to go to your transfer reports on the Square Dashboard. You can export these reports to get this information on an excel spreadsheet.

While this isn't exactly what you're looking for, it may help in the meantime to save you time from calculating it all. 

Also, I will also mark your feedback for the ability to print your records. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2