x

How do you package and ship large items?

What do you do to package and ship large items?  I make wall decor and I cannot find a box that works for my Large size.  Shipping them has been a nightmare.

Also, it obviously costs more to ship the large item, but I can't set additional shipping for different options.  That would be nice.

Any suggestions would be awesome!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Check out company called ULine for packaging materials.  I also do large items and have found they have boxes in every shape and size.  For shipping large I let customers know they need to get a quote based on their exact address, and often find Fedex ground is the most economical choice.  

cheers!

Message 2 of 5

How can I do online payments dose square have a PayPal service available?

Or should I just use postal service/ ups and get payment over the phone.?

Please be so kind and give advice.

Message 3 of 5

What about shipping small items , who can I use?  I;m new in bussiness,

MarioC.

Message 4 of 5

Hi MarioC, Uline has also a large selection of shipping materials for small shipments.  This includes cardboard boxes, padded envelopes and other options.  In many sizes.  I've usually been able to find what I need on their website.

If you are planning to ship via US Priority Mail, check out all the free envelopes and boxes provided by the US Postal Service.  Most of their products are flat rate, and you can stuff in as much as the package will hold regardless of weight.  The packages and envelopes are free because you are using their Priority Mail service.  You can get them online or in your local post office.

Message 5 of 5