x
Super Seller

Items Issue for Square Stand

So I just went to check the item SKU GTIN on my Square Stand.  More > Items tapped the search area Scanned the bar code and square Shut Down.  Then I tried More > Items Tapped the Search area and tried to TYPE in the item and Square Shut Down again when I press enter or Search.   Any ideas?  Square 6.28.1  running Square for Retail on A Square Stand 1st Gen

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Candlestore - Thanks for reaching out to report this issue with Square for Retail on your Square Stand.

I suggest starting out with the troubleshooting steps for the app listed here. If this doesn't improve things, please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here for further assistance. Then, they can take a look at your account and see if they can replicate the issue. If they can replicate the issue, they can file a support ticket to get our engineering team's eyes on this for further investigation.

Appreciate your understanding 🙏

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

@_Violet ;

Called support, they suggested I try it with a regular item, since my issue was with a Bundled Item.  So this morning I tried it with a Bundled item with the same issue then with a non bundled item no problem.  Then I took a video and uploaded it in the Post from July about the New feature of Bundling items.  Here is the link for where I posted the Video to :

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Product-Updates/New-Create-and-Sell-Bundles-for-Retail/td-p/67324... 

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Candlestore - Thanks for following up here.

If you haven't already, you should send the video of the behavior via email to the advocate you were working with from the Support Team. Then, they can attach it to a support ticket for our engineering team.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4