x

Stock not showing up online

I am brand new to this. I am tracking stock of my items, one isn't working though. For one of my items, the availability shows up on my square dashboard, but it says the product is unavailable in my online store. When going in to modify the items online, it doesn't give stock numbers, just a line. Then, when I try to edit my stock numbers it gives me the correct number. What am I doing wrong and how do I fix it?

Message 1 of 22
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

That's odd - it looks like the website on your device is only showing you items that are available to ship. I wonder if this is still what you would see if you cleared the cache on your device - this could be a cached version of your website that you're seeing.

I'd recommend giving that a try, but if you're still not able to view your website properly, it might be best to reach out directly to our Support team. They'll be able to dig in with you to pinpoint what might be causing this - I hope this helps, @BAYVIEWTREEFARM!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Alumni

Hello and welcome, @BAYVIEWTREEFARM 👋

So - you were trying to modify the stock amount of this item, and when clicking to edit, you saw the correct number in the space where the line had been, right? Did that number save and stick or did it revert back to a line?

Valentina
Message 2 of 22

I set everything for pick up only and now my online page says we have no items 

Message 3 of 22
Alumni

This is your website, correct, @BAYVIEWTREEFARM?

I'm seeing items showing on your page, but let me know if you're looking elsewhere!

Valentina
Message 4 of 22

Maybe it’s just on my phone it isn’t showing up? Thank you!

Message 5 of 22

Yeah I still get this from my mobile device 

0080061B-CF8A-446D-81E0-A3BE6911238E.jpeg

Message 6 of 22
Alumni

Best Answer

That's odd - it looks like the website on your device is only showing you items that are available to ship. I wonder if this is still what you would see if you cleared the cache on your device - this could be a cached version of your website that you're seeing.

I'd recommend giving that a try, but if you're still not able to view your website properly, it might be best to reach out directly to our Support team. They'll be able to dig in with you to pinpoint what might be causing this - I hope this helps, @BAYVIEWTREEFARM!

Valentina
Message 7 of 22

@Valentina  Thank you so much for your help!!

Message 8 of 22
Alumni

It sounds like this did the trick?! 🎄

If so, super happy to hear it, @BAYVIEWTREEFARM!

Valentina
Message 9 of 22

I am having the same problem, almost nothing is showing any stock online, but my stock show correctly on my square app. I have everything set to visible online, set to sell online on the app, but it shows as unavailable. I tried to clear my cached files, it did not do anything.

Message 10 of 22
Square Community Moderator

@zeroorlando Can you try unpublishing your site and republishing it to see if that helps bring your stock back?

AshleyK
Message 11 of 22

Just saw you reply, thank you. I have fixed this issue.

Message 12 of 22

Thanks for bouncing back and letting us know, @McGeeLA! Good to hear you got this one solved.

Would you mind sharing your path to resolution or the workaround you used? It may be helpful for someone else down the road!

Joe
Message 13 of 22

My husband and I have a small Fireworks business and I have been using Square for a few years now for my POS. I upgraded nearly 2 years ago to the ecommerce Weebly site and for some reason about a week before one of our busiest times all my items in Weebly show out of stock. I had to disable my store so that hurt my business a little. When I go into the items to update quantity it shows what the inventory quantity was but it still shows out of stock on the website. Anyone else having any issues?

Message 14 of 22

Hi @McGeeLA,

I moved your post to an existing thread where other sellers were experiencing the same issue.

Try the troubleshooting listed in this thread first before reaching out to our direct E-Comm CS team to take a closer look.

Ashley C
Message 15 of 22

OK.  I have added an Item to my site.  Then added 2 more variations:

Tee Shirt

Long Sleeve Tee Shirt

Hoodie

Looks good... but the Stock is showing "greyed out dash" on my Edit Item Variations section.... BUT, if I click in the dash, I see my inventory is showing as Track Stock with 125 items in it.  I have tried adding stock, stock recounts but nothing seems to get it to actually show the stock.  I tried different amounts for each variation and the same amount for each variation.  So far, this has eaten up a couple of hours.... would have called but PayPal doesn't have support 24/7/365 even though it's customers may. 

Any help would be appreciated....

(Side note:  The process to add inventory errored out several times and my Items disappeared when I had added them, saw them on the website and the POOF back to square one.)

Thanks again!!

Message 16 of 22

Hey @Pack1775 and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing thread where other sellers were experiencing the same issue and may be able to provide some more insight or tips they did.

Read throughout the thread and if none of these options work, please reach out to our direct CS team who can take a closer look with you.

Ashley C
Message 17 of 22

How about providing a link to the thread that has all the solutions instead of leaving the rest of us hanging????

Message 18 of 22

I am having the same problem as others stated in this thread and would like the link to the thread that you sent Pack1775 to.  I list the items and put in stock but the stock line remains as a dash and the items show up as out of stock in my Shop.  I have cleared the cache but could not figure out how to unpublish and republish my website.  This has taken me so much time and so I am currently selling the items through paypal but would prefer to use Square.  Looking forward to a resolution to this problem so I can list other items for sale in Square also.  Thank you.

Message 19 of 22
Alumni

Have you tried to call our phone team to have someone take a closer look with you yet, @BAYVIEWTREEFARM? 🌲 

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Message 20 of 22

Greetings Valentina,

Thank you!  I did try calling once but was told I needed a certain number although I just tried again and it seems I will be able to speak to someone as the automated voice said he located my account so I will call tomorrow since the offices are currently closed.

Sue from RuralHillCreations

Message 21 of 22