x

Is there a way to see what e-mail reminders are going out each day?

I use the ' notes ' when clients come in with reminders to come back and select the e-mail date for it to be sent. I see that I get an e-mail confirmation of this note when I do it, but is there a way for me to know what reminders/notes are coming up so I can anticipate which clients are expected ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @IndigoSkin

I'm not sure I'm understanding which tool or feature you're using. Were you referring to the reminder emails for booked appointments? 

If so, which notes were you using? Was this a customized message for your notifications?  

Message 2 of 4

Hi ! @EJ_So sorry...I figuered that reminders were going to show in my dashboard. But they come in an e-mail to me directly.  I have to actually send an e-mail from the customer profile. If that makes sense. I do not use appointments.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@IndigoSkin If you're sending customers a message from their customer profile there isn't a way to see an overview of those messages. But it sounds like Square Appointments might help you here — you can use the Appointments Calendar to book in your clients, and then see an overview of which clients you have booked in that day/week/month. You can set up automatic email reminders too! For more information take a look at the Square Appointments Get Started Guide.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4