x

Directory - Is there a way to add new filters to search customers?

We are trying to contact our customers within three weeks of purchase to check on their progress. We understand that we can't pull non-stored customers, but is there a feature that allows us to filter or search for customers by recency? We want to make sure our products are working for them and would at least be able to contact customers we were able to put in the system. Thoughts?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Welcome to the community, @Cocolene-USA, and thanks for bringing this up!

There is a column in the Directory tab, called "Last Visited", which is based on your customers' last payment date.

To view the column on your Directory tab, you may need to click on the plus sign (+) to the right of the title bar > check Last Visited > then the column will be applied to your Directory view.

Square_Dashboard.png

You can then view specific purchase information by clicking on the customer and scrolling down to the Activity section.

Does that surface the information you need? If I'm missing the mark, please don't hesitate to let me know and I'll be happy to have another look.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Best Answer

Welcome to the community, @Cocolene-USA, and thanks for bringing this up!

There is a column in the Directory tab, called "Last Visited", which is based on your customers' last payment date.

To view the column on your Directory tab, you may need to click on the plus sign (+) to the right of the title bar > check Last Visited > then the column will be applied to your Directory view.

Square_Dashboard.png

You can then view specific purchase information by clicking on the customer and scrolling down to the Activity section.

Does that surface the information you need? If I'm missing the mark, please don't hesitate to let me know and I'll be happy to have another look.

️ Tom | he/him
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Another feature that you might want to consider is setting up an automated campaign. While the timing is not customizable, there is an option to automatically send a followup email new customers within 24 hours of their first purchase.

Learn more in this article: Using Automated Campaigns. Hope this helps! 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Message 3 of 3