x

Why has the payment taken from my customer not appeared in my bank account yet?

[This post was updated by moderator in 2020 to reflect a name change - deposits are now called transfers.]

The title of this thread has been changed from the original: Why didnt a payment go into my checking account, but has been withdrawn from my customers account?

Received payments on Thursday evening and Sunday and neither one was transferred into my bank account

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Why didn't a payment go in to accunt on Wednesday evening but it with drown from my customers acount

Message 2 of 7

I had the same problem and just spoke with a representative and was told to begin transfer of funds the shipped button has to hit for the order. 

Message 3 of 7

How did you get to speak to a representative? I can't even find the number to call.

Message 4 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Jetta1love and welcome to the Community! 

I'm so sorry you're having difficulties contacting us. Follow this link: squ.re/contact and go through the flow of trying to find your issue. If you click > I Don't See My Issue, it will give you an option to call our Customer Success team as long as you're logged in.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 7
Admin

@Sturgissigns and @Teddy21 I'm sorry to hear your transfer wasn't sent to your checking account as expected! We can't get into account-specifics here (as the Seller Community is a public forum) but I recommend reading this article about the Next Business Day Transfer Schedule. If a payment is taken after your close of day the funds will post to your account after two business days.

If you're still not sure why your transfer was delayed, please contact our Support team

@Qxdesigns It sounds like you're using Square's Online Store! You are correct, you'll need to complete an order from the Dashboard to complete the transaction and receive your funds. An important step for all Online Store orders! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 7

I've tried to cancel the transfer but has already been completed but has not hit my business account because my business is not LLC how do I get my funds out of suspended or is there a way to transfer funds from business to my cashapp account

roderick
Message 7 of 7