x

How do I update my EDD number in Square Payroll?

How do I update my EDD # in Square?  I see where the info is located in the Employer Info section, but there is no EDIT button.  When I first setup my payroll services with you... Dennis Xie just had me enter a bunch of 1's since I didn't have my EDD# yet from the state of CA.  He said I could always come back and update that info later... and I am trying to do that now... but don't see where that is updated.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Sorry for the trouble @mismail07. Our CS team can help you update your EDD number, it's a manual process.

I went ahead and escalated this to the Payroll team for you and a team member will email you today to help you with the next steps. They'll use the email address associated with your account so keep an eye out! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Sorry for the trouble @mismail07. Our CS team can help you update your EDD number, it's a manual process.

I went ahead and escalated this to the Payroll team for you and a team member will email you today to help you with the next steps. They'll use the email address associated with your account so keep an eye out! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

@Helen I have a similar problem. Can you please advise on how to do it as well? 

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hey @rk1204 -

Our Payroll Team is currently online. Mind reaching out so they can help?

squ.re/contact 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4