x

I got a new iphoneXr and I have to add my password every time. Is there a way around this?

I got a new I phone XR and it wants my email and password every time I sign in. Is there a way around this?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

to sign in you would have to enter your email address and password every time.  you can have a password manager store the user name and password and then use FaeID to log in.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

to sign in you would have to enter your email address and password every time.  you can have a password manager store the user name and password and then use FaeID to log in.

Message 2 of 4

Vankalker farms . Thank you, that worked, now it asks me if it wants to use my email, I tap yes and my pass word pops up, thank you

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

If you're interested, you can change a setting which will allow automatic entry of login information:  On your iPhone, go to Settings, then Passwords & Accounts, then AutoFill Passwords and then you can toggle the setting to 'On' and your phone will automatically log you into sites for which you have stored the information.

Judy T Shumway
Message 4 of 4