x

When will I qualify for another Square loan?

When will I qualify for another Square loan?

Message 1 of 72
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Every Square Loan offer is individual, there is no set percentage of a loan payback where you will or won't get another offer or even if you will get another offer while having a loan.  There are 100s of variables that are used to figure out Square Loans offers.  When you qualify You will see the offer in your email and on your dashboard.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 72
71 REPLIES 71

Just know, it prolly will not affect them as much as you think; I was where you are, a few months ago; Im still Frustrated! But in the grand scheme of things, Square is better. So Good Luck to you either way, but if you leave Square, you'll prolly come back.... Stay Processing my friend...

Message 22 of 72

I Dead *bleep* feel your pain; I have been frustrated as well as a lot of users; I found that I made the mistake thinking the Loan program was a guarantee, considering im on my 5th loan, got offered 3 loans in 2016, all getting offers at the 65%, 70% range, last year I only got 1, way back in March; I've spent too much energy worrying about it. Square offers a great product, and think there is a just a hiccup/delay now in the loan process, but confident I'll get an offer real soon. I think you will too; If you have to go to Paypal, do what's best for your business, but i think Square is a better operation, minus these latest generic answers, but Change is the only constant in business. Good luck, stay processing my friend

Message 23 of 72

Well yes I said that I would return to paypal in a moment of anger. lol - truthfully, I was very frusterated with paypal when I left but I was always guarenteed a loan when I paid them off. I could count on it and it helped me build my business. I need it now less than I used to but it is still very beneficial to my growth. I still have not received an offer...I had one of my biggest sales days on Sunday (over [Personal Information Redacted]) - I'm hoping they notice!

Message 24 of 72

Does Paypal have a swipe thing like square does for an andriod and do instant deposits? That's the 1 thing I like about square. I used square off and on for years not using it as my main way of payment, but since june of last year, I made it my number 1 way to take payment and since June to Dec I deposited 90k and this last month was 18k. My 2 loans were 6k and 7k. I paid the first one off in 3 months, the 2nd will take about the same amount of time. I would like to do bigger loans. What does paypal do differently? Thanks in advance. 

Mike

Message 25 of 72

Yes they have a swipe thing. Its relatively new but they have one. 

Message 26 of 72

I'm so frustrated at square waiting for a loan offer.  I switched from PayPal a few years ago love them but not the practices of loans I'm down to 91 dollars owed on my second one I am ready to expand no offer. Think global of going back to PayPal.😩😩😩😩😩😪

because of square I am discouraged

Message 27 of 72

I love Square, the loans program needs work; I’m at 99%; no offers. But just keep processing, I’ve used PayPal as well, just the decide where I’ll spend my merchant dollars. Square has been there with me; I too was frustrated, but I got over it. Change is the only constant in business. Good luck! 

Message 28 of 72

I just received another offer for a substantial amount, just waiting for the official approval. This new offer came quick so I’d say hang in there. Hopefully I get the approval 

Message 29 of 72

Nice! Were you fully paid? I’m hoping for one as well, I started doing yoga to alleviate my frustration, everything will work out and I’ll be getting an offer soon and post. Thanks for sharing! Good luck with your business 

Message 30 of 72

I was at 78% but had a big transaction that put me at 97% and received an offer immediately. It was on Saturday afternoon so I accepted the offer but haven’t received the official approval. Not sure? Usually takes a day so I’ll see what happens tomorrow 

Message 31 of 72

Wow, immediately? How many loans have you had?? Im awaiting 6th

Message 32 of 72

I’m finishing my 2nd I’m at 97 %

Message 33 of 72

I’m on my second loan as well and I’m almost done paying it off. Im hoping to receive another offer soon but after reading these comments starting to feel discouraged for real☹️

Message 34 of 72

Unfortunately after the Re ire’s after reaching out to square and not getting a direct answer I have no faith in square. I will spend this week looking g for other means or maybe back to PayPal. 

I love square except for this part 

I’m so sad and discouraged  does anyone know who else offers loans as square and PayPal 

Message 35 of 72

Yes, me also; i think this link needs to be revamped. You, I and Several others meet Their "criteria" but still nothing, its very frustrating! Just trying to stay positive; My business did not start with square loan, nor will it end without it; it definitely makes things easier; I've had to lay off a few Good Folks, all my offers came in at 65%, 75%, Im currently at 92%; but ive stopped expecting it; remove all expectations; You'll get it or you wont...Good Luck to you!

Message 36 of 72

Good Luck as well 

Message 37 of 72

Well we totally got screwed, After paying off 4 loans and getting another offer.... we were denied. They saud we were [Personal Information Redacted]? Which is not even close to the case. We have partners within the company and one partner is currently doing a project so he is [Personal Information Redacted]. Keep in mind our business is up 400% this year and his project represents less than 1%.

Its unbelievable that its so cut and dry, this last loan we paid in 6 weeks. The worst part is you get this email and no one gives you a call, you can't even directly talk to a representative. Years of loyalty service and thousands of dollars worth of proccessing fees and it doesnt mean a thing.

Message 38 of 72

Oh my I totally understand I got hit the same way.  I make products that I use but I invoice my self to pay u do t just take it from my I bentirt and I was denied Cuz they said it was [Personal Information Redacted] 

It totally was not and ur right there is no one to talk to 

I’m so upset 

Message 39 of 72

Bummer, hope it comes back around

Message 40 of 72

Very well said

Message 41 of 72

Always same generic responses here as in email

Message 42 of 72