x

How can I get square capital to review my account for additional funds?

I am still currently paying on my third capital loan, and am at 97% paid. I have always gotten offers in the past no later than 85% paid. I made a payment last week, March 7, and I am wondering if this has affected my chances for eligibility? I feel like they have changed the way they offer new loans, it seems no one is getting them anymore! I keep going back and forth with capital through email, but no one can look into this issue for me. I have been with square for years and am growing my business like crazy! Help!! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there,

Each Capital offer is different, and completion of a previous offer doesn't guarantee that you will receive another, as eligibility depends on various factors. 

Here are some of the key eligibility factors for a loan through Square Capital:

• Processing volume: In general, businesses that have processed at least $10,000 or more in a year.
  • History with Square: Your history with Square is used to spot trends and understand how you might grow in the future.
  • Activity: The number and frequency of payments processed through your account.
  • Customer diversity: Mix of new and returning customers as an indication that your business is growing in different ways. A healthy, growing business.

We're not able to discuss your specific eligibility within the Seller Community, so you'll want to reach out to the Capital team directly. 

I'll pass your inquiry over to the Capital team and let them know you're looking for an update as well. 

Message 2 of 6

Thanks. I just want to know if my payment outside of my credit card sales is negatively affecting my chances? Seems like I have done something to sabotage, as I meet all of the eligibilty requirements. 

Message 3 of 6

There's not much we can view or discuss through these boards. Once you get in contact with the Capital Team, they should be able to provide additional information. 

Message 4 of 6

I have been in contact with them. They give me the same answer you did. I can't get anyone to actually review my account. 

Message 5 of 6

I'll see if I can have a Capital Team member reach out with more specifics around your account. Keep an eye out for their email 🙂

Message 6 of 6