Highlighted
Scholar

How do I set my navigation menu in two lines?

Hi everyone,

I have too many labels in my navigation menu and I don't want them to be hidden in a "more" label, I want to show all of them but I cannot find the way to set my navigation menu in two lines. I'm using Birdseye2 template. Does this make sense? Could anyone help me with this? Thanks!!

Estefanía

4 REPLIES
Mayor

Re: How do I set my navigation menu in two lines?

@Estefanía:  Go to your settings tab and you will see a line item with a box.  Uncheck the box that says something something "more"

Scholar

Thank you!!
Scholar

Yes, uncheck ''Group excess pages under More''  in settings. and you'll get two lines. But the rows on left side will not be aligned.

You can try to do it with adding this rule to the global.less

.nav .wsite-menu-item {
    padding: 12px 0px !important;
    width: 100px !important;
    text-align: center !important;
}

This sets the width of the item (in this case to 100px - if too small or big / change width) instead of left/right padding where the lenght of the text sets the width. And the text remains on the left because of no left/right padding, so we set text-align to center.

This should all

Bye

Smiley Wink

Employee Moderator

Hey there! Our community here has the right of it. The checkbox setting under the General tab will remove the compression you're referring to, though it may appear a bit cluttered, depending on your window size.