x

Issues with Shopseen integration - anyone else?

I am in a Shopseen/square trial.

The support is generally pretty bad - maybe an answer that does not answer all the questions that are asked or I'm told thanks for being patient.  frustrating.

Does anyone know of a forum/community help for Shopseen?

My questions relate to listing items on eBay auctions from Shopseen.  

First: When an item get bids it does not take one out of my inventory in shopseen, therefore other stores think it is available when it is not..  does this happen to anyone else?

Second,  when items that have bids close, it deletes all the inventory I have for those products even when there is inventory left. (therefore I have to re-do all the inventory on those)

Third, when one customer wins 2 or more items, It shows in shopseen as sold 1 item.  Then because ebay groups items that are sold by buyer, it comes in as a separate order to fulfill with 2 more of the same items.  so, if one person bought 2 separate items, it comes  back into shopseen as 2 of each sold rather than 1 of each sold.  

Fourth:  When it changes all the inventory to zero, it propogates it across all the stores.. Etsy/Square/Shopseen show zero inventory and it takes the items down from Etsy.

Just hoping someone else has had this issue and has some answers...

Wouldn't recommend buying into shopseen without really checking your inventories after items sell on eBay.  So far it hasn't happened on Etsy or Square.

Last and unrelated to eBAy - when I update a quanitity in Shopseen and click 'save variant' and 'update stores'  in my Square STore, it makes in not visible in the store and I have to go into each item and choose a shipping option again.  ONE BY ONE or my merchandise doesn't show up for buyers.  Anyone have this problem?

Any solutions out there for any of this?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

So sorry to hear about the issues you're running into! It definitely sounds less than ideal. 

While I can't speak to the best way to answer these particular question, have you already had a chance to reach out to Shopseen? Their support team should be able to help guide you in the right direction here. You can open an inquiry with them by visiting their support page here: http://support.shopseen.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 2