x
Beta Member

Auto-respond to new email subscribers

Is there a way to auto-respond to new email subscribers based off of an embedded website form?

Thanks! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hello and welcome the Seller Community @alliebjerk!

Are you using Cognito Forms with Square? If so, I recommend contacting Cognito support to confirm if they send automatic replies to customers who use your form.

If you have any other questions or if you have a different set up please let me know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

No, I’m just using the email collection forms through Square. 

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Thanks for getting back to me, so sorry for the confusion @alliebjerk! Currently there isn't a way to automatically reply to customers who provide their email address from a Square embedded/hosted sign up page. I'll share your request for this additional customization with the Customer Directory team! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 6

This would be hugely valuable.  Currently I am getting notifications about new leads from the email capture form but am not finding any way to easily sort new subscribers, say weekly, to reach out to them and say hello and thank them for signing up.  This seems like a major fail in the Square Marketing program.  It is a total pain to have to use a separate system or app, such as Mail Chimp, to be able to set something like this up.  Currently I am finding the process to be awkward, clunky, and not very useful.  Even being able to sort customers with a filter based on the date they subscribed is not doable.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for highlighting this feature request, @elementalacres! I can see how useful these features would be, and while we don't have an update on this at the moment, we'll be sure to share an update as soon as possible. 

Message 6 of 6