x

How do I integrate ShipStation with Square?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: How do you set up shipping in square?]

Ive set up flat rates and weights for each item and i have shipstation and for some reason its always marking shipping as free.

Message 1 of 29
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi again 👋 This is still considered a feature request at this time, @SamuelDesgagne1.

I've moved your post to this thread so that you'll be able to receive an update when we have one to share!
In the meantime, I went ahead and bubbled up your feedback (and this thread) to our teams 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 16 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
Alumni

Hey @Arellaandfishya!

Thank you for reaching out on the Community.

With Square, we have very limited visibility into your personal integration with ShipStation. From our end, Square only receives payment information relayed into our system that we then use to process and deposit into your account. For more information feel free to check out our Support Article on Shipstation or visit their website directly. Hope this helps and please let me know if we can help out in any other way. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 29

Hi Alex, could you please post the Support Article link again? The current link is sending me to the support home page. Thank you.

We are looking to integrate with Shipstation.

Message 3 of 29
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Bloometics 👋 I can step in for Alex on this one! Try out this link attempt here, it should point you in the right direction! 

Joe
Message 4 of 29

Thank you Joe. We read the article. In summary, there is no integration available with Shipstation, correct? The instructions on the article mention the export and import of orders in CSV format. From our Square Online store -> to Shipstation. I just wanted to confirm. There is nothing on our Square Online store settings dashboard that would allow us to send orders to our Shipstation account? Is this planned?

We appreciate your help.

Message 5 of 29

1. hi i cannot connect my weeby account or sqaurespace account with shipstation . says my domain name does not exist but clearly does. please help
Message 6 of 29
Alumni

Hey there, @Casswee - I just want to make sure we're on the same page here, as Squarespace is a different company than Square 😊 It sounds like you might have a Square Online Store built out through your Square Dashboard, is that right?

If you built out your website through your Square Dashboard, this thread that I've moved your post over to should help point you in the right direction - just take a peek at @Alex_'s answer above! 

Valentina
Message 7 of 29

Valentina & Team - Any app available for connecting our Square Online store with Shipstation? https://squareup.com/us/en/app-marketplace/

Thank you.

Message 8 of 29

Hey @Bloometics,

I found this Support Center article on Shipstation's website.

Does this help?

Ashley C
Message 9 of 29

Thank you. Seems to point to a manual export and import approach. Hopefully the integration gets built soon. This would not be adequate for our store unfortunately.

Message 10 of 29

One more question, Ashley or Valentina: Do you have documentation for creating the connector or App? Maybe this is something I could write and share with others if they have the same need. An app in your marketplace to connect Squareup stores with Shipstation. Thank you.

Message 11 of 29
Beta Member

Hi @Bloometics ,

That would be great! Shippo doesn't answer my needs. Kind of regretting choosing square online for my growing website as the automated shipping option are limited to Shippo. They don't support multi package shipment, they don't support pickup scheduling other than 2 delivery services that do not serve me. Fix Shippo or add Shipstation? Seems like a long term problem...

Is there another service i didn't see?

Message 12 of 29

Is there an app so that we can import orders into Square from ShipStation?

Message 13 of 29

Hello @puronundi and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing thread where there's discussion on the Square/ShipStation integration and what it does.

I'd recommend checking out the Support Center article I linked in my last reply here from their site or reaching out to them directly to see what your options are.

Ashley C
Message 14 of 29
Beta Member

Shippo do not answer everybody's need. You can schedule pickups only with usps and dhl which do not serve me. You can't do multipackages order. How i'm supposed to work with that?

Will you ever be fully integrated again with shipstation. Exporting and importing orders, nobody wants to do that.

Thanks,

Message 15 of 29
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi again 👋 This is still considered a feature request at this time, @SamuelDesgagne1.

I've moved your post to this thread so that you'll be able to receive an update when we have one to share!
In the meantime, I went ahead and bubbled up your feedback (and this thread) to our teams 

Valentina
Message 16 of 29

Can I have a link to this "feature request" which based on this thread seems to be essential to so many businesses,  including my own. I would like to upvote it if possible. 

FYI - I currently own two Weebly/Square accounts. One is recent and one is from six years ago and for the latter, I am prompted to migrate to Square Online every couple of weeks. NO THANKS. I prefer to not break my working, integrated online order and shipping system.

Message 17 of 29

Same, but they forced us to migrate from Square to weebly last year. For the birds. 

Message 18 of 29

Feature request or not - Square's online order features are unique and wonderful as are Shipstation's -  Shipstation integrates with like 100 other platforms, so I think it would be pretty simple to give them a call and let them know you'd like them to support your users and let them integrate Square.   There are so many huge, complex and expensive options out there - Why we can't have the two best and easiest to use platforms working together seems like a no brainer?   Please see about making this happen 🙂

Message 19 of 29
Beta Member

I have no more words to say 😆

Message 20 of 29
Beta Member

I honestly can't believe in 2021 that this still hasn't happened.

Seriously,  Square and ShipStation NEED to hook up. It's literally a match made for each other. 

What do we need to do @Square & ShipStation? Can we buy you some flowers and a gift card for dinner and set both of your dev teams up on a date? 🤣

Message 21 of 29