x
Alumni

Facebook Activity

Ron, I’m amazed by the amount of traffic you receive on your Facebook page. What’s your secret? Do you run ads or is it organic growth?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller Alumni

All organic. I didn't even know what Facebook or Twitter was 8 years ago when we started. A fellow business owner told me people were talking about us so I decided to learn. My secret is to personally answer each and every comment or post, post frequently but not overbearing, only post POSITIVE things. When I am not promoting a special or other food items, I try to post something personal about one of the three owners who are Jesse, Rob and me. That's how we came up with our name, it's our initials J and two R's thus J.R.'s Fries. We also donate a portion of our sales every month to three local charities that we change every year. Those charities promote us for doing it and that makes even more followers. Hope this helps.
Message 2 of 6

@Ron Could you post a link to your Facebook Page ? I will like it and check it out.

I love seeing how others are doing.

Here is mine I created for my Square Up Store

https://www.facebook.com/EasySpecials123-1585462098426157/

It is pretty new so I have work to do advertising and drawing in comments from members.

Mary Jane

www.EasySpecials123.com

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

@Mjgurl    Here is a link to our Facebook Page as you requested.  www.facebook.com/jrsfries

Message 4 of 6

@Ron Hi! The first thing I did when I saw your FB page is start drooling lol. Oh my !! Those fries look absolutely delicious !!!!!

Everything looks delicious! Your interaction with customers is spot on !

Awesome Page for sure.

Thank you for sharing

Mary Jane

www.EasySpecials123.com

Message 5 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

Thanks so much. 🙂

Message 6 of 6