x

Is there a way to have customers leave their mailing address?

I have an online business and I am having to contact via message for mailing address. Is there a way for the customer to leave this info when they pay invoice? TIA

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I used to be able to see them - and all of a sudden I can't. It would be great if someone could answer this for us!

Message 2 of 5
Super Seller

If you are accessing the Create a New Invoice option in your Square Dashboard, you should be able to see an option in the bottom of the create screen to request a shipping address. Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 11.11.31 AM.png

Message 3 of 5

I use the online checkout to accept donations.  I can't get the checkout form to display the address fields.  I tried using a custom field to collect the address but that does not appear in the customers report or the CSV export?

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey @nizar,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Seller Community!

If you're selling physical items to be shipped out via checkout links, you can request your customers address. However, it sounds like you're using checkout links for donations, which would be why an address field wouldn't be mandatory. You can accept notes with your online checkout link, by following our guide here, which also includes steps on how to sell items with shipping info. 

Please let us know how you go 🙂

Message 5 of 5