x

I can't see my customer phone number that I entered, only part of it. I need to contact him.

I entered my customers phone number in Square, but now I can't see the entire number, some digits are x'ed out. I need to contact him.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @Rohanben, welcome to the Seller Community!

I would love to help out! Did you enter your customers phone number on the receipts page or into your customer directory? 

Message 2 of 6

I entered it into one of them, I can't remember which. Assume either.

Message 3 of 6

@Rohanben, so if you entered their phone number on the receipts page, you will not be able to see it. As a part of the receipt agreement we agree to only use the customers phone number for receipts.

If you need to contact this customer you can reach out to our Support Team directly. Our Support Team can reach out to the customer directly upon your behalf. 

If you entered the number into your customer directory you would see the full phone number under their profile. 

Message 4 of 6

I must have missed the obvious statement that data entered into the receipt will not be available to me. My bad!

Message 5 of 6

@Rohanben no worries! Unless you've taken the time to read the agreement at check out it's easy to miss. 

Please let me know if you need help with anything else! 😄

Message 6 of 6