x

Call in Orders

How do we accomodate call in order. Currently I took order, print and charge as others and when customer gets the order, I punch in the order again and cancel the first one. I know this is double work, is there any way we can make this efficient?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hi @pcossid!

Thanks for bringing this up. Have you considered charging customers manually over the phone? Another seller brought up phone orders in this thread which includes the step by step process in manually entering the provided credit card: Accept credit cards over the phone?. Hopefully this guides you in the right direction. If not, feel free to let us know and we can help you get to the solution you're looking for.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 4

We don't take card payments over the phone, too risky. We either write it on a paper or charge it as "others" and cancel the transaction later.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

@pcossid - Totally understand! Maybe our Open Tickets feature will work out better for you. You can learn how to set it up at Use Open Tickets with Square. As always, feel free to let us know if this still isn't what you're looking for. 

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 4