x

Appointments: Having trouble with two clients choosing the same appointment slot

Having trouble with clients choosing the same appointment slot after someone has already taken that slot. 
ie. Double Booking

It does allow me to accept or deny the request, HOWEVER, if the time has been scheduled already, why does that time slot still appear available? 

I can show a specific case if necessary.

PS. Have refreshed calendars / syncing 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hello I have the SMAE Question as "Hairbyraquel" about the Double Booking issue....  Was there ever an answer given..??  I never saw a response and my Front Desk person is having an issue with Double Booking a staff member for the same time and it's not giving here ANY warning it's just allowing them to go ahead and book it...:-(  

Please help 

Message 2 of 3
Admin

I'm so sorry that the post by @hairbyraquel wasn't answered! If you're still experiencing this issue hairbyraquel please let me know and I'll escalate this for you to our Appointments team. 

@bowl300ps Is your front desk person booking appointments from your online Calendar or from the Appointments app? If they're using booking appointment online can you ask them to try clearing their browsing history or switching to another browser like Chrome. If they're using the app can you check for an update in the App or Google Play Store? 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3